The Walailak university international college is offering full time undergraduate scholarship to students called waiver scholarship with full tuition. One good about this scholarship is that is available for nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Walailak University International College is a autonomous, Public, comprehensive and research-focused university with high quality, internationally-oriented curriculum’s. Emphasizing 21st-century skills, innovative and critical thinking, and international perspectives for students.
PLEASE NOTE: Interested applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Waiver Undergraduate Scholarship Description
- Applications Deadline: July 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study :
- Digital Innovation Engineering (B.Eng.),
- Public Affairs (B.A.),
- Logistic Analytics and Supply Chain Management (B.B.A),
- Bachelor of Law (International Program in Law) (LL.B.).
- Scholarship Award: US$ 14,000-35,000 (for 4 years), depending on the study program.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available to nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Waiver Scholarship Eligibility For Interested Applicants
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to Nationals of all countries and territories in the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria to have a successful application :
- To have a high school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- To have a high school GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent,
- To have a workable knowledge of English language,
- To have a valid passport or ID card (for Thai nationals).
How To Apply-Application Procedure
NOTE: Send copies of the following documents, translated into English or Thai.
- High school diploma from a G12 high school program or equivalent,
- High school transcripts with a GPA score,
- Certificate of English language proficiency (where the high school language of instruction is other than English),
- Passport photo page or ID card (for Thai nationals).
Please insert: “Full Tuition Waiver Scholarships + study program title” in email subject (e.g. Public Affairs).
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on Waiver Scholarship For Full Time Undergraduate Students In Thailand 2018/2019-Full Tuition…….Thanks