Sahara Group Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for full time job to fill existing vacancies in the Sahara Group of Company Services.
Job Title: QHSSE & QC Laboratory Officer
Description of the job:
To ensure the implementation and of QHSSE expectations concerning product quality at the Depot Level strategy in line with Group’s initiatives. To ensure Quality Control policies, procedures and processes are strictly and consistently adhered to in Laboratory operations.
• Ensure safe working environment and identify & correcting unsafe HSE behaviours, practices and conditions in the laboratory.
• Conduct daily Product analysis.
• Monitoring of quality petroleum products lifted out of the depot.
• Sampling of product from vessel and analyzing before product receipt with regulatory staff present.
• Ensuring depot laboratory and equipment are in a good state.
• Ensure proper calibration of laboratory apparatus.
• Procurement and compilation of relevant test methods.
• Preparation of Quality certificates as necessary.
• Conduct Sampling of representative products from tank for analysis.• Conduct Daily confirmation of product quality in trucks, storage tanks and tank release before loading (i.e. specific gravity, conductivity, particulate matter/sediments).
• Follow good housekeeping practices to maintain laboratory cleanliness and follow all safety and environmental regulations in laboratory to ensure incident free work.
• Support all QHSSE function as required.
• Familiarity with ISO 9001 Standard
• Must be Familiar with relevant EI, API, JIG, IP, ASTM test methods and Standards.
• Excellent Computing and IT Skills
• Excellent in writing and speaking English
• Familiar with general HSE regulations
Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
• BSc Engineering or Applied Sciences (HSE, Chemical, Chemistry, Biochemistry etc.) or other related fields with 2 years of experience in Depot Laboratory operations.
• Must have relevant Oil & Gas Depot Laboratory experience and qualification
• Knowledge of relevant API, EI, JIG, IP, ASTM Standards and test methods.
• Must have a Can do attitude
• Must have and display a high level of Integrity
• Be a team player but have the ability to stand alone
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Entire organization
• Contractors and Industry Regulators
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on Sahara Group Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & How to Apply …….Thanks