RocketMail Account Sign Up | Rocketmail Sign Up | Rocketmail Login-Rocketmail is a free email service acquired by Yahoo.com the owners of Yahoo Mail service. Yahoo acquired rocketmail in 1997 after it was launched in 1996, So if you talk about one if the earliest email service then you can comfortable call rocketmail before it was acquired by Yahoo.com an American company. Rocketmail before sold to yahoo was subsidiary of Four11 corporation but then yahoo, Gmail and hotmail was providing stiff competition with free email service and their have to sold themselves to yahoo after unable to withstand the competition in the market, Which goes to the popular adage if you cannot beat them you join them.
Meanwhile, Is now possible for earlier users of rocketmail to add their account now to Yahoo Account with no fee attached to it which Yahoo over years have allowed users with their account before integrating into Yahoo Mail, and since users can no longer create new rocketmail Account.
How To Create New Rocketmail Account
Actually, users can no longer create new rocketmail account. Rocketmail before it was sold to Yahoo Mail was a leading web mail service no doubt as it was one if the most use email service. But after it was acquired users have the option to choose Yahoo Mail as their sub-domain in the email address though previous users can login on rocketmail but currently you cannot create new rocketmail Account expect going by the new domain Yahoomail. Even though Yahoo later changed it policy in 2008 for new users to create new rocketmail Account but later in 2013 their return back to their policy of not allowing new rocketmail Account Sign Up.
However, You can create rocketmail Account by a way of signing up via Yahoo Mail registration page. Follow the process below to arrive at rocketmail Account Sign Up.
- Go to www.Rocketmail.com
- You will be re-directed to the Yahoo Mail official page since is now own by Yahoo.
- Now, for you to create rocketmail Account you have to fill in the Yahoo Mail registration page.
- Fill in the Yahoo Mail registration page and create a rocketmail Account.
Meanwhile, For Old rocketmail users who still has their password and their rocketmail username and are still finding it difficult to login follow the below instructions to login.
- Go to www.Rocketmail.co
- On the official homepage, you will see the provided box to login.
- Enter your rocketmail username which must end with @rocketmail.co
- Then enter your password to successfully login on rocketmail.
How To Add Rocketmail With Yahoo Account
Hi, Do it occur to you that you can now add your rocketmail Account to the current owners Yahoo.com. Follow the instructions below to successfully add your account to Yahoo Mail.
- Go to www.Yahoo.com
- Sign up Yahoo Account. If you already have one try to login successfully by using the login page or sign up new account if you don’t have.
- Once you are done with that, click options on the upper menu, Then kindly click mail options. Click Accounts in the left panel, then click Add Accounts in the main panel
- Then, Enter a name for your new rocketmail Account in the box provided specifically.
- You can now fill in your rocketmail Account information which is your username and password.
- Then if you are done with that click on save changes to update the information.
- Go to your rocketmail inbox click on the new email support from Yahoo customer support, Once you click on that you will verify your account.
Do You Wish To Recover Forgot Rocketmail Account Password
Are you looking to recover your lost rocketmail password you don’t have to panic I got that covered on this article below.
Go to the official homepage of rocketmail by typing www.Rocketmail.co, click the contact us button and contact the rocketmail support services and chat with them in order to recover your account password.
However, There is no more formal means of doing that just like Gmail, Yahoomail and Hotmail webmail services because when it was acquired by Yahoo.com the rocketmail account sign up and the rocketmail password recovery option was removed, So is a kind of difficult to do that expect you contact them.
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT SECTION below to share your views and contributions on RocketMail Account Sign Up | Rocketmail Sign Up | Rocketmail Login…..Thanks