Npower Online Registration 2017/2018 | Npower 2017 Recruitment | Closing Date-This is to bring to your notice that the Npower online registration 2017/2018 is currently ongoing for qualified applicant. The questions is who is qualified to apply for Npower? the requirement and how to apply? On this page below i will be answering those questions to enable you apply for Npower program without passing any difficulty.
Who Can Apply | Requirement For Application
Since is a program which aspires to provide a suitable platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. Below is the minimum requirements (if any) for your respective programme. Generally, selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide.
- Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone &
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
Then talking about the document required to apply for Npower program 2017/2018 which is open for Nigeria graduate, You will be needing the following documents to apply:
- Degree Certificate ( Including National Diploma (OND) or Nigerian Certificate in Education (NCE) or as may be specified by the programme )
- NYSC Certificate
- NYSC Number
- Recent Passports Photographs
- An Email address ( Gmail, Yahoomail,
Hotmail etc )
- Then CV
- BVN ( Bank Verification Number ) Surname, First Name and Middle Name as registered on your BVN. ( Please note that your personal information must match with your information as registered for your BVN )
- Your 10 digit Bank Account Number
Npower Online Registration For New Applicant 2017/2018
- Go to www.http://www.npower.gov.ng/ the official homepage.
- Click “Apply Now”
- On the next page as you click “Proceed To Application” green link.
- Npower Nigeria runs a four program namely Health, Agro, Teach and Tax. Kindly choose your program.
- For instance you choose “Health” and click on it to enter your information below.
- First you are required to enter personal information such as:
- First name as shown on your BVN records.
- Middle Name as shown on your BVN records.
- Select your gender and your martial status.
- Enter your valid email address which you know the password.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select your birthdate, country of origin state of origin first to enable you select your local government area.
- Enter your BVN, Bank account number and bank name.
- Do you have any physical disability? answer properly if you have.
Education History | Qualification
- Degree qualification such as your graduate level, institution attended last and your course pf study.
- Have done your NYSC? Select the option.
- Are You currently Employed? Select the option properly.
- Then if you have any experience on any skill tick the option properly.
- Then Click “Submit Your Application” to successfully apply for Npower program.
Npower Online Registration Closing Date 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was at the federal government’s N-Power scheme call center in Abuja on Thursday, July 14 2017, It was reported that Osinbajo extended the registration for the scheme by two extra weeks to allow more Nigerians register for the program. The portal for registration was scheduled to close on 13th July 2017, but with this, the application portal will now close on July 27th 2017.
N-Power Disclaimer For All Applicants
Is a common knowledge that everything in Nigeria require connection or applicants paying money to be selected for the program. N-power have come out to dis-quash such news as stated in there disclaimer list that:
- The process for applying and being selected for the programme are open and transparent.
- The selection criteria will be made public. Which will seek to identify the applicants that will be suited to the objectives of the programme.
- That the N-power programme is not being influence by any political or religious group and their is no quota under the programme for such group.
- Registration and selection for the programme is just free.
- That exchange of money or services for placement is prohibited.
- The federal government has not and will not place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
- That it is the duty of applicant to be BEWARE of FRAUDSTERS.
Please if you have any information or questions to share on this page use the COMMENT SECTION below on Npower Online Registration 2017/2018 | Npower 2017 Recruitment | Closing Date…Thanks