NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for 36 States – www.nda.edu.ng-Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) , Kaduna has discharged the rundown of effective applicants from the 70th Regular Course (RC) admission entrance examination held on Saturday 19 may 2018
Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 by Armed Forces Selection Board for the 70th Regular Course is out and accessible to mind this site page. We are glad to convey to you this Good news that Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) has published the list of successful candidates at Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday 19 May 2018.
NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Fruitful hopefuls are to surface for a meeting on before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 23 June – 6 August 2018 at the Nigerian Defense Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. if you don’t mind keep perusing to perceive how to agenda the rundown underneath
Shortlisted applicants that did not pick NDA as a first decision organization on JAMB application entryway must sign on to the gateway and apply for a difference in an establishment. Such hopefuls must give evidence of the change amid a qualification screening at the AFSB.
2018 Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates for a meeting over the 36 conditions of Nigeria including Federal Capital Territory(FCT) has been distributed; fruitful hopefuls would now be able to check their names by means of online the authority NDA entryway
The released list is in batches A&B
Download list here
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Batch A. The successful candidates in batch A in under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 23rd June 2018. See below
- Cross River
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for Batch B; The successful candidates in batch B in under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 14th June 2018. See below
- Akwa Ibom
NDA AFSB Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates for 70th Regular Course 2018
Candidates whose names appeared on the attached PDF below has been shortlisted to appear for the interview at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Armed Forces Selection Review.
1. Shortlisted candidates who fail to report on Saturday 23rd June and Saturday 14th July 2018 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview.
2. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
3. Candidates who are coming to KADUNA for the first time should log on to NDA website for a brief description on how to locate the venue of the AFSB.
NDA AFSB Screening Requirements:
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
1. JAMB UTME Result Slip 2018.
2. Acknowledgement Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
3. Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
4. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate
5. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
6. Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
1. Writing materials.
2. Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
3. A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
5. A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
6. Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of the result.
7. Four recent coloured passport photographs.
8. The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
9. Transport money to and from Kaduna.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates , kindly provide us with your Email Address in the comment box below.
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on NDA List of Successful Shortlisted Candidates 2018 for 36 States – www.nda.edu.ng…….Thanks