How To Unsend an Email With Gmail From Your Account-Hi, In this article you will learn how to unsend an email with your Gmail account via settings. The Gmail undo feature helps you unsend sent email. In one way or the order we have sent angry email and sent emails on the spur that we’ve regretted. So in this article we can show you how you simply activate the undo send feature on your Gmail account.
Meanwhile, Gmail is a professional web mail services offered by the online giant Google is widely use by individuals and companies because of it awesome features and one of those features is the undo email option embed by Google to make it a professional web-mail service and this get more people love Gmail.
You May Also Want:Gmail Registration and how to create Account with Gmail
Other related features like the ability of setting your Signature to your Gmail account, ability to send large files, auto-reply options etc.
However, below are how to unsend an email with Gmail from your account by enabling the undo send feature on your account, is free to do, quick and not tedious, So feel free.
How To Unsend an Email With Gmail From Your Account
To enable undo feature in your Gmail account below is the professional way to get it done on your Gmail account and have control over sending regrettable emails.
- Go to your Gmail account by way of login in your smartphone or computer.
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, Click the “Settings” icon that is inform of a gear.
- Then from the settings, choose the settings.
- From the settings windows, you are select the general tab.
- Select the settings with undo send.
- Click the check box to enable undo send in your account.
- Then, click the drop-box to set the send undo period of time.
- Move down to the bottom of the settings screen and click the saves changes button to enable successfully.
- How To Test The Undo Email Feature In Your Account
- Click the compose button on your account located at the left upper corner.
- Compose a message of your choice and then click the “Send” button.
- Immediately, At the top of the screen, you’ll see a message that says: “Your message has been sent. Undo. View Message.”
- To prevent the message from being sent, click the “Undo” button.
Gmails will automatically stop the message from going out and displays it out for you in case you wish to make any changes if you want to resend it. If not so you can close the message, and it will be shifted to your account drafts folder for your option to delete it or keep it.
In Conclusion, the time you selected will matter if you are going to unsend a sent message or not because if the time you selected elapses you cannot undo it again. So choose your time on the way it will suite you.