How To Root LG G Vista-LG G Vista Rooting-Have you been looking for the best possible means to root LG G Vista android smartphone? IF YES, then you have found the article that will show you the simple guide on how to possibly root LG G Vista. I know you will possibly know what rooting your phone means, But in case you don’t know let let me share that with you. Rooting your phone makes you have a full control over your phone as it brings out the full potential of your smartphone thereby enabling you have great access to system root files for clear modification, Use apps full features requiring root, Install custom roms and more.
Also, Rooting your phone can help you install those apps that on a normal your phone can not install and it also gives you wide access to any app you wants to use on your mobile smartphone.
Android LG G Vista Specifications
LG G Vista is a good & quality Android smartphone, which comes with 5.7 inches touchscreen display powered by 1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with 1.5 GB RAM and the device runs on Android Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system. If you have this device and you and looking for the possible to way to root read the instructions below.
How To Root LG G Vista-LG G Vista Rooting Simple Guide
For a fast rooting of your device you are advice to follow the process below here. Once you have gained root control in your device, you will be able to install custom recovery images, flash custom ROM firmware files, use apps full features requiring root access, android backup, make proper and more. See Below on how to start.
Meanwhile, Before you start rooting your device make sure you complete the following to enable you have a successfully rooting.
- To get started First, Make a complete backup of your personal data on your smartphone.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone by going to Settings –>Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by going to: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
- Ensure LG G Vista driver is installed in your PC. This will enable proper connection between your device and your PC
- Ensure your device battery is up to 50-%100 to avoid your smartphone going of during the rooting process as this might rsult in bricking your phone
Once you are done with the above following, You can now go ahead and root your device successfully.
- Download SRS Root latest version and extract the zip package to your computer. Once done, click “SRSRoot-Setup.exe” to launch its installation wizard.
2. When you have done that, Now choose the “Destination Location” for installing the software and click “Next“.
3. Next, choose “Start Menu Folder” name and click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4. Once installed, click on “SRSRoot for Android” to launch its Window.
5. Now connect your smartphone to your computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process. If it doesn’t work, click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device.
6. At this point, It will take a minute or two for SRSRoot tool to root your device, and once it does, you will get a “Success” message.
If you would like to unroot LG G Vista, go to SRS One Click Root window and click on “UnRoot Device“. To successfully unroot your device and have full control over your device.
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on How To Root LG G Vista-LG G Vista Rooting Simple Guide…….Thanks