How To Login Your Comcast Email Account | Comcast Email Sign In-Are you looking for an email address where you can create up to seven email addresses with each Xfinity account, A webmail service through its Xfinity cabal and phone subscription packages. If you cancel your subscription you can retain these email addresses provided you access your inbox at least once every nine months. And that is how Comcast email works.
Meanwhile, When you subscribed to Xfinity internet services your primary username was registered for you. The primary username is the administrative user for your account and you can use it to create up to six further usernames so family members and maybe friends can also use your account. These additional identities are called secondary usernames.
However, if you don’t have username yet in Comcast for Comcast email sign in this article will help you with that in a while.
How To Create Comcast Username | How To Set Up Comcast Username
To set up a username use the Xfinity lookup tool to create a new primary username. How do you carryout that? Find out below.
- Use the Xfinity lookup Tool.
- When the next page opens, Select one of the options and click on “Continue“
- Enter the mobile number on your account, and we’ll send you a verification code by text message.
- Then click on “Continue” button to set up the account.
How To Login Your Comcast Email | Comcast Email Sign In | www.xfinity.com
- To start visit My.Xfinity.com.
- Click “Sign In” button and the below page will appear.
- Type in your username and password.
- Type in these letters to prove you are a genuine user and not a robot.
- Click “Sign In” button to access your Comcast mailbox.
- When you login the next screen allows you to switch between your mail inbox and your voice and text messages, if you have those services enabled.
We entertain questions and contributions on this page. However you can ask your questions using the comment box below on How To Login Your Comcast Email | Comcast Email Sign In | www.xfinity.com..…. Thanks