Hotmail is one of the most trending mailing service web, You can create a free Hotmail account fast and easy without any difficulty. Once you have a Hotmail account you can compose emails and send with attachment, you can read and as well receive messages from other users or other mailing users like: Yahoomail.com, AOL Mail, Zoho Mail, Gmail.com Mail.com etc.
Meanwhile, For new users who might be mistaking Hotmail.com to Outlook.com, I want to tell you that there is no difference between Hotmail.com to Outlook.com is the same. The name Hotmail was changed to Outlook.com by it owners Microsoft.com as a plane to improve email for all Hotmail customers. One of the improvement is it ability for users to manage all there email account in one place.
How Do You That
Move to your settings tab add other of your email accounts that you already have either from Gmail, YahooMail, AOL Mail, Mail.com ZohoMail etc This great feature will enable you read all your email massages in one place. It gives you control over your account.
HotMail Registration-Simple Guide
Hotmail registration is quiet a simple one, is fast, free and convenient, All you need to do is to get your browser ready with a fast internet connection.
- Visit the official hotmail homepage @ www.Hotmail.com or www.Outlook.com
- Click the “Sign Up” button located at the top left side of the homepage.
- Choose whether you would like Windows Live Hotmail or Windows Live Hotmail Plus. The former is free, the latter is not.
Fill out the required application information.
- Click the “I Accept” button at the bottom of the screen if you accept the Windows Live Service Agreement and Privacy Statement.
HotMail Login-Simple Guide
Hotmail login is also free, fast and simple to do all you need is to follow the process below. Don’t forget you need to create a Hotmail account first to have your Hotmail login details.
- Still on the Hotmail official website @ www.Hotmail.com or www.Outlook.com
- Click on the “Sign In” button located at the homepage.
- Enter your Hotmail account and password.
- Then, Click on the “Sign In” button to access your hotmail account.
Now that you can actually know how to create an email account on Hotmail, We encourage you to go ahead and create Hotmail account for yourself and for your Family and friends.
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on HotMail Registration-Create Free Hotmail Account-Hotmail Login…….Thanks