Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Screening Date 2018-The able management of Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has released examination date and the list of examination centers for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment pre-screening examination exercise 2018.
This is to alert all candidate that the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment candidates that the screening date has been discharged.
The Federal Road Safety Corps has discharged the centers for the year 2018 pre-screening examination which will be done across the nation in the focuses distributed here.
Applicants who connected for the activity would now be able to check their names on the distributed rundown of shortlisted possibility for Nigerian Pre-screening test utilizing the method gave beneath
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL FRSC CANDIDATES!
As it stands now, Federal Road Safety Corps is yet to release the official screening date for the 2018 recruitment intake. It is to your concern that we shall update this page once any news about screening date is up. Ensure to bookmark this page as an update will be made frequently.
N/B : All shortlisted candidate selected for the pre-screening examination is to check their examination centers below;
Click here to Purchase Federal Road Safety Corps Past Questions.
Please Note! – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
Furthermore, applicants are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
Your duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Your state of Origin Certificate
- Your Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
- And then two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
List of States that are Eligible for Screening Exercise.
1. Abia State
2. Adamawa State
3. Akwa Ibom State
4. Anambra State
5. Bauchi State
6. Bayelsa State
7. Benue State
8. Borno State
9. Cross River
10. Delta State
11. Ebonyi State
12. Edo State
13. Ekiti State
14. Enugu State
15. FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
16. Gombe State
17. Imo State
18. Jigawa State
19. Kaduna State
20. Kano State
21. Katsina State
22. Kebbi State
23. Kogi State
24. Kwara State
25. Lagos State
26. Minna State
27. Nassarawa State
28. Niger State
29. Ogun State
30. Ondo State
31. Osun State
32. Oyo State
33. Plateau State
34. Rivers State
35. Sokoto State
36. Taraba State
37. Yobe State
38. Zamfara State.
Selected Candidate Dressing Code.
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening
centres with the following items:
1. White vests.
2. Blue short.
3. White canvas.
4. White socks.
5. Original and photocopies of their credentials.
6. Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
7. Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
8. File Jacket
9. National Identity card/slip
10. Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
Note: All candidates are expected to check and very their recruitment registration status via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/ portal.
Additional Instructions for FRSC Recruitment.
1. Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
1. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
2. Photocopies of:
- 1. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age ( Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable ).
- 2. Educational/Trade Certificates.
- 3. Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
3. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Road Safety Recruitment Screening Date kindly provide us with you r Email Address in the comment box below
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Screening Date 2018 & Examination Centers…….Thanks