2018 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment – Are you a driven, internationally mobile graduate that is ready to be challenged in a high-pace environment at one of the world’s most respected organizations? Are you ready to push yourself, both professionally and personally, to reach excellence in locations around the world? If so, HEINEKEN is looking for YOU!
The International Graduate Programme at HEINEKEN is a highly competitive programme with even higher expectations for those that make it through the selection process. Your past experiences have taken you this far but now it is up to you to take advantage of what HEINEKEN offers you to develop yourself into a Senior Manager within the HEINEKEN organization.
This requires you to be flexible, self-sufficient, open to feedback, gracious, and of course, always represent the HEINEKEN organization appropriately by staying true to the values of HEINEKEN: Enjoyment, Respect, and Passion. We expect all three from our International Graduates and will not settle for less.
If you believe you can deliver on these expectations at HEINEKEN then you will have a world of opportunity at your door. HEINEKEN offers you a truly global experience, we have operating companies in over 70 countries around the world, which makes us the world’s most international brewer. You will spend three years getting to know our operating companies by doing three one-year assignments in three different countries within a specific function.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Minimum Criteria for applicants and the business areas:
* A degree or will graduate by September 2017 – preferably a Masters
– Those applying for Finance, your degree needs to be in Finance, Economics, Business or a similar degree
– If applying for Marketing & Sales, your degree must be a MASTERS in business, economics, or commerce
– Those applying for Procurement, your degree needs to be in business, financial, commercial, economic, or technical discipline
– If applying for Supply Chain, your degree needs to be in science or engineering
– There is no specific degree requirement for Corporate Relations, GIS (IT), nor Human Resources
* No more than 2 years of professional work experience (voluntary and internships do not count)
* At least 6 months must be gained working, studying, or volunteering outside your home country
* To speak at least two (preferably three) languages in business fluency. One of which must be English
* A desire to live and work abroad
* To have proven leadership skills
* Applicant are to have an affinity with your chosen specialization
* To have a genuine interest in other countries and cultures
* Applicant are to be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed
* To have a drivers’ license (for Marketing & Sales applicants)
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly visit www.theheinekencompany.com to apply online.
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on 2018 HEINEKEN International Graduate Trainee Job Recruitment Apply Now…….Thanks