2018 Doctoral Scholarships for African Students at FIU In USA-There is an ongoing scholarship for African students at FIU (Florida International University) in USA, Qualified and interested applicants are advised to apply.
In collaboration with FIU, the Université Aube Nouvelle is now accepting applications for doctoral studies scholarships. These scholarships are within the Framework of FIU’s African Graduate Students Initiative (AGSI) coordinated by Dr. Lakhdar Boukerrou, Co-Director International Program at the Institute of Water and Environment.
It will interest you to know that Florida International University (FIU) is a metropolitan public research university in Greater Miami, Florida. FIU has two major campuses in Miami-Dade County, with its main campus in University Park.
NOTE: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The priority fields of study include: Public Administration, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Earth and Environmental Science and Africa and African Diaspora Studies.
- Scholarship Award: A 20% discount on course fees is offered to U-AUBEN students.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students from Africa.
- Number of Scholarships: These scholarships, of which there are 15 open positions, promote cross-cultural research and collaboration and are open to African students.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students from Africa
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Required application materials:
- Statement of Purpose
- Copies of transcript(s)
- Bachelors transcript
- Masters transcript
- Copies of diploma(s)
- Copy of Bachelors Diploma
- Copy of Masters Diploma
- Three (3) recommendation letters
- By 2 professors
- By a university authority where the student is registered
- A copy of your passport
How To Apply For 2018 Doctoral Scholarships for African Students at FIU In USA
Applications should be sent via email, Interested and qualified applicant should click Scholarship Link
I hope this article was of help! Use the COMMENT BOX below to share your views and contributions on 2018 Doctoral Scholarships for African Students at FIU In USA…….Thanks